A British household is sounding the alarm after their daughter died after inhaling an excessive amount of aerosol deodorant.
Fourteen-year-old Giorgia Inexperienced, who had autism, discovered the scent of her spray-on deodorant comforting and preferred to spray it on her blankets after which wrap herself in them, her father advised the BBC.
Mexico’s richest man lists $80M NYC mansion and it might break data
Former NFL participant Jessie Lemonier useless at 25
“If she was feeling in any approach a bit of bit anxious, she would spray this spray and it could give her a way